Why buy from UK Pickleball Shop?
- Speed: Everything on my site is in the UK ready to ship. Standard delivery is via Royal Mail second class signed for post (or Courier equivalent for heavy/large orders) generally taking only 2-3 days to arrive. Orders can be sent by First Class post upon request so can even be received by the next day.
- Service: I am always at the end of the telephone to give you advice if you're not sure about what to buy. You can even talk to me and not buy anything!
- Selection: I have the widest selection of paddles for sale within the EU from a range of respected manufacturers. I also have lots of other pickleball stuff, including balls, nets, bags, keyrings, water bottles and decals. There's something for everyone.
- Security: You can pay online securely by debit/credit card. Your payment details are not stored on my site but are kept securely separate (by Stripe). I also work with Local Authorities and Charity Organisations who need to use purchase orders and pay after delivery.
- Sterling: My prices are in UK sterling and are inclusive so there are no variations in exchange rates or any additional credit card charges for non-sterling transactions for you to pay.
- Stress-free: There are no hidden charges. I have already paid air freight, customs import charges and VAT so you will not be hit by an unexpected customs bill or shipping charge as can happen when buying from abroad
- Supporting our economy: The price you pay includes 20% VAT so by buying from me you are directly supporting our economy. This is certainly not the case when buying from many of my competitors!
- Summary: Top-quality products, immediately available, no unexpected charges, stick them in your trolley, pay by credit/debit card and receive them via secure post within a few days.