Why buy from me? Consider the following S's:
- Speed: Everything on my site is in the UK ready to ship. Standard delivery is via Royal Mail second class signed for post (or Courier equivalent for heavy/large orders) generally taking only 2-3 days to arrive. Orders can be sent by First Class post upon request so can even be received by the next day.
- Service: I am always at the end of the telephone to give you advice if you're not sure about what to buy. You can even talk to me and not buy anything! I promise that I won't give you the "hard sell".
- Selection: I have the widest selection of paddles for sale within the UK from a range of respected manufacturers and have plans to extend my range even further. I also have lots of other pickleball stuff, including balls, nets, bags, keyrings, water bottles and decals. There's something for everyone!
- Security: You can pay online securely by debit/credit card or PayPal. Your payment details are not stored on my site but are kept securely separate (by Stripe). I'm even happy to accept payment by cheque if I like the sound of you. I also work with Local Authorities and Charity Organisations who need to use purchase orders and pay after delivery.
- Sterling: My prices are in UK sterling and are inclusive so there are no variations in exchange rates or any additional credit card charges for non-sterling transactions for you to pay.
- Stress-free: There are no hidden charges. I have already paid air freight, customs import charges and VAT so you will not be hit by an unexpected customs bill or shipping charge as can happen when buying from abroad.
- Summary: Top-quality products, immediately available, no unexpected charges, stick them in your trolley, pay by credit/debit card and receive them via secure post within a few days.