The Engage Encore XL. Take one of the best selling paddles on the market: the Encore and extend the grip to an amazing 6 ¼ inches long and extend the entire paddle to 16 ¼ inches long. What do you get? Extra reach to hit those shots that use to be just out of reach, the ability to produce more spin plus the ability to use a two-handed backhand or swap playing hands if you want.
The Encore XL takes grip length to a whole new level by making the longest grip of any paddle on the market. At the same time extending the entire paddle to 16 ¼ inches long makes it one of the longest paddles on the market.
This paddle has the maximum deflection (power) and surface roughness (spin) based on USAPA guidelines and the extra length in the paddle will produce even more power and spin than the legacy Encore. Also, the paddle flexes creating even more power and spin on top of that. The Encore line of paddles have always been about control and ball placement, and having the perfect paddle will allow you to do what you want with the ball whether you hit hard or soft.
- Core: Advanced Polymer Honeycomb Core (with Vibration Control Technology)
- Skin: 'Proprietary' High-tech Fiberglass Skin (with Maximum Surface Roughness)
- Weight: 7.4 - 7.8 oz
- Size: 16 1/4" long x 7 3/4" wide
- Grip Size: 4 1/4"
- Color: Blue Fade, Red Fade, Purple Fade and Aqua Fade
- USAPA Listed and Approved for Sanctioned Tournament Play