Pickleball Tutor Spin: Pickleball training machine
THE PICKLEBALL TUTOR SPIN IS NOT CURRENTLY IN STOCK BUT IS AVAILABLE TO ORDER. LEAD TIME IS APPROX 4-6 WEEKS. PLEASE EMAIL OR CALL TO PLACE AN ORDER OR DISCUSS OPTIONS.
Random Oscillation: When you’re ready to hit on the run, just flip the oscillator switch to random and it will feed shots randomly across the court.
- Five-second Set-up: The ball hopper opens in seconds. Just load the balls and you’re ready for action.
- Versatile Speed: Ball speed is variable from a gentle toss that’s ideal for beginners of all ages to 60 mph for hard-hitting and experienced players.
- Variable Ball Feed:Ball feed rate is variable from one ball every second (for quick-reaction volleys), to one ball every 10 seconds.
- Start-Up Time Delay: A start-up time delay allows the player time to get to the other side of the net before balls begin shooting.
- Full Range of Trajectories: Ball trajectory is manually adjustable from groundstroke to lob.
- Portable: The Pickleball Tutor is the lightest and easiest to carry pickleball machine available.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES: (must be ordered at time of purchase)
- Electronic Elevation: Additional cost £110. Ball trajectory is controlled by a simple electronic switch on the control panel rather than the manual knob control.
- 2-Line Oscillation: Additional cost £210. Automatically shoots to two preset court positions. This feature allows you to practice alternating forehand and backhand shots, or allows two players to practice together.
- Optional Wireless Two-Button Remote: Additional cost £210. Controls ball feed on/off and machine oscillation on/off.